You have a business to run. You don’t need to worry about protecting your information assets. You want to go about your day knowing that what you do in the electronic world is protected. Whether it’s sending emails with confidential information, or wanting the comfort of knowing you are safe from ever-advancing security threats, R. M. Stuart & Associates is on the case. You can rest assured we have the knowledge to identify, assess, treat, and monitor all electronic danger.
R. M. Stuart & Associates, LLC offers a wide range of managed IT security services to organizations in diverse fields, including government, financial services, healthcare and private industry. Regardless of their market, our clients share a critical similarity and need in today’s dangerous world – information is their lifeblood and it must be guarded at all costs. You can be certain your information assets are protected with R. M. Stuart & Associates in your corner.
Here are a few highlights of our top IT security services
- Network and environmental security assessments
- Vulnerability scanning to find and eliminate threats
- Penetration testing to simulate real-world cyber-attacks
- Web application testing to identify and block harmful software
- Social engineering to test your staff’s vigilance
- Security Awareness Education
- Knowledge, your first line of defense
- Cut through information overload to keep security top-of-mind
- Relevant, web-based training in a fun, engaging manner
- Cloud based security solutions
- Maximize your limited IT resources
- Always up-to-date with cutting-edge technology
- Choose from different levels of service to meet your goals
- Email encryption inside and outside your organization
- End-to-end security for email and attachments that is highly scalable
- Compliance with privacy regulations
- Simple user interface that doesn’t disrupt existing email system
- Other technology solutions
- Customized web development and hosting
- Domain name registration, e-commerce and dedicated servers
- Web site planning and development to maximize your online presence
To find out how R. M. Stuart & Associates can improve your organization’s IT security compliance and performance while controlling overall IT costs, contact us today at
1-912-269-0442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assess & Educate
Which assets are at risk, and what should I do about their vulnerabilities?
Once network assets have been scanned, data must be converted into actionable intelligence. It’s no secret that security analysts are overwhelmed and frustrated by mountains of vulnerability assessment data, much of which is either misleading or of limited value.
How do I measure my overall risk and where should I focus remediation efforts?
Frontline’s Security GPA rating system provides a clear, easy-to-understand picture of your organization’s security posture. Gone are the arcane “in the weeds” metrics that can’t be meaningfully communicated to executives.
Secure Managed Web Hosting
Secure Hosting Plans
All of our packages are great for small to medium-sized businesses. Our hosting is easily scalable to your needs, so if you suddenly hit it big our server allocates more resources to your particular website. We offer real-time active monitoring for hacking to keep you up and running all the time. With our built-in daily back-ups we insure that if you are affected in any way, you will have a data point to restore the site back to its original form. We understand that your website is your digital presence for your customers, so it can’t just be good, it has to be great and outperform all the competitors, and we help you do that with a conscious mind toward security, proper updates and management.
- Blazing pageload speed, automatic updates, staging site for development
- Everything included in bronze, plus your own configurable firewall to help secure your website
- Everything included in silver, including active monitoring for hacking, spam lists, black lists, we work with you closely to keep your site clean and free from any negative listing that may affect your website rankings
Email and Email Encryption
HPE Secure Email
HPE SecureMail is the best of breed end-to-end encrypted email solution available for desktop, cloud, and mobile that is scalable to millions of users, while keeping Personally Identifiable Information and Personal Health Information secure and private. This level of secure email communication gives organizations the confidence to transition from paper to electronic communication.
In regulated industries such as healthcare and financial services, consumer privacy and data security have become a top priority for most IT departments. The regulations and penalties for non-compliance seem onerous but pale in comparison to the loss of trust from customers when a security breach does occur. Email is the de facto way for how organizations communicate especially outside their firewalls.
Leveraging HPE SecureMail for HIPAA Compliance
Leveraging HPE SecureMail for HIPAA Compliance
Healthcare institutions are faced with a daunting problem: safeguarding sensitive healthcare and personal information in internal and external email communications. By default, the content of email is unprotected. As an email message travels from sender to recipient, it passes through servers and across networks that may provide attackers with opportunities to eavesdrop or even to access the content of the email. This could potentially expose protected health information (PHI), personally identifiable information (PII), intellectual property and other sensitive information in the body of the email message and the attached files.
This white paper explains why HPE SecureMail is a first-rate solution for protecting sensitive data sent via email within your organization and to outside recipients. It also highlights how HPE SecureMail can be leveraged in your Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) compliance programs.
Techniques for Dealing with Ransomware Business Email Compromise and Spearphishing
Phishing, Business Email Compromise (BEC) and ransomware represent a group of critical security threats that virtually every organization will encounter at some point – and most already have. At the end, no matter the cyber security precautions taken by an organization to stop an intrusion, a sophisticated cyber attack may get through cyber defenses. Organizations should implement data-centric protection of their most valuable data so that if attackers get through, the information captured will be unusable. Data-centric solutions include:
– Leveraging email encryption for protection of all internal and external emails. Look for a solution that encrypts email end-to-end, from originator to recipient on any desktop or mobile device.
– Having recent backups, encrypted and with keys protected with Enterprise Key Management (EKM).
– Using of Format-Preserving Encryption (FPE) to protect high value data at rest, in use or in-motion, ensuring protection in all use cases.